The World's Best Beaches - April Edition
Here is the list of the best beaches April edition is given below.
Sun, beautiful coral growth, warm waters, and day visits to Luxor for some ancient site-seeing make the Red Sea beach resorts surrounding Egypt's coast and Israel's ugly Eilat enticing.
In April, the air temperature is around 27°C (23°C at night), while the water is 22°C, with low humidity and little risk of rain.
- Indian Ocean
COPYRIGHT_BUG: Published on https://www.bugbog.com/beaches-april/ by Velma Battle on 2022-04-04T05:06:51.164Z
Seychelles: Luxurious island resorts with world-famous beaches.
- The Trou aux Biches and Paradis beach in Mauritius
Less elite and more affordable than Seychelles, with more off-beach activities.
A paradise of endless silky sand beaches on coral atolls with outrageous costs.
Travel packages to one of the 90 uninhabited resort islands are popular.
Beautiful beaches and crystal blue waters make for wonderful snorkeling and diving.There is no cultural experience, only luxury, and escape.Photos.
— Goa, India.
After the finest season, April is still a terrific month. Still a tourist draw, the best spots are north of the Chapora.
- The Caribbean has thousands of beautiful beaches and blue waters, but Easter school holidays are high season, so check out our Best Budget Islands page.
- The Dominican Republic tops the value chart, with direct flights and no passports required for US citizens, followed by Jamaica and Puerto Rico.
- The British Virgin Islands is popular for line-of-sight navigation, as is the Spanish Virgin Islands (near Puerto Rico).
- Beaches in MX There will be some late Spring Break US college madness in early April in Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, and possibly Acapulco, so avoid these destinations if fit, drunk, licentious, semi-naked teenagers are not of interest.
- N.E. and S.W. Australia The sea is cool in the southeast around Sydney, but the northeast near Cairns and the west coast around Perth should be mild, with huge beaches and a laid-back vibe.
- Datai Beach, Langkawi is one of the world's most idyllic hideaways.
- Emerald Bay, Pangkor Laut. A luxurious resort on a private island's stunning crescent bay.
— Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort or Kampung Juara for absolute peace. Both on Tioman.
- Kecil Island, Perhentians. A favorite among budget vacationers during these summer beaches April edition.
- In the Philippines, Puraran Beach on Catanduanes Island has white sand that begs to be hugged.
- Redang Island, Redang archipelago, is a fantastic marine park for scuba/snorkelers.
- Similajau National Park, Sarawak. It's worth the trip for some of Malaysia's best beaches.
- Honda Bay, Palawan, Philippines. A natural wonderland.
— Malapascua, Cebu Unknown yet rated as one of the top beaches/dives in the world.
— Bantayan, Cebu A relaxed resort with pleasant locals.
- Muelle Bay, Mindoro Island. Island hopping on gorgeous beaches is wonderful.
- Alona Beach, Bohol. A lovely beach near the Chocolate Hills.
- Boracay's White Beach. Exceptionally white, soft sand, lengthy palm fringe, and a wide range of tiny, welcoming lodgings.
Mui Ne Beach, Phan Thiet, Vietnam. A new resort area with magnificent sand dunes.
- Ha Tien's Hon Chong Beach, near the Cambodian border.
- Long Beach, Phu Quoc. Southeast Asia's hidden gem.
- Playa Teresitas, Tenerife, Canaries
- USA: Florida is far enough south to be warm by April, although the Florida Keys have smaller beaches and greater heat.
– Canary Islands (Spain) action-packed, huge and calm, or secluded and natural. La Palma has the most rain. Water temperatures range from 18oC in the winter to 22oC in the summer.
– Camps Bay South Africa, stunning views and easy access from Capetown, but chilly water.
- Copacabana is possibly the world's best city beach, is one of Brazil's many enormous, excellent beaches. It is best to avoid the ‘Golden Week' between the last week of April and the first week of May as Japanese spring holidaymakers invade Hawaii, especially Waikiki, making it crowded and expensive.
- Rock Islands Palau, with amazing coral rock formations and beaches.
- Mediterranean – Spain's Balearic Islands, especially Majorca, Minorca, and Ibiza, have long been a popular beach holiday destination in Europe, and the action kicks off in April.
- Spain's southern coasts like Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol, will be sunny but cold.
- Thailand A long way to go for most of us, but once you're there, it's magic – apart from some sleaze. low prices, lovely people, fascinating culture, exquisite food, and of course magnificent stretches of sand to suit all tastes from Phuket to Pattaya and Phi Phi;
- Beach vacations in April – Kenya: Diani or Serena beaches are good for families and cheap, but not from April to June.
- Tanzania After a Tanzania wildlife safari, relax on Zanzibar's greatest beaches, but April and May are the rainy seasons. There are also some warm beaches in April Europe, you can also visit them.
If you want the weather to be warm enough to spend the days by the sea, head as far south as you possibly can: Kos, Santorini, and Rhodes are all excellent places to start.
If you live on any of the above beaches or are a fan of beaches, summer, and seas, you are good to go. These beaches April edition serve the best for you as they are warm and available for your holidays this April month.