– Honda Bay, Palawan, Philippines. An area of outstanding natural beauty.
– Malapascua Island, Cebu. Relatively unknown but highly rated as one of the world’s best beach/dives.
– Bantayan Island, Cebu. A low-key, laid-back resort with friendly locals.
– Muelle Bay, Puerto Galera, Mindoro Island. An ideal place to go island-hopping on to pristine beaches.
– Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol. A picturesque beach near the famous Chocolate Hills landscape.
– White Beach, Boracay Island. Exceptionally white, soft sand that never gets hot, a long palm fringe and with a huge variety of small, friendly accommodations.