World’s Best Beaches June
– Indonesia: Bali’s beaches range from big, busy and easy to reach but lacking in character (Kuta/Legian/Seminyak) to awesome surf and swimming beaches (such as Bingin and Padang Padang) and calm upscale resorts with outdoor dining (e.g Jimbaran, Bingin, Sanur and pricey resorts in Nusa Dua region), but getting around is a pain in Bali these days with seriously bad traffic so don’t plan on travelling much unless you’re traffic-tolerant. Ubud is particularly disappointing!
– Madagascar: Ile Sainte Marie. An idyllic island resort fringed by peaceful beaches.
– Muelle Bay, Puerto Galera, Mindoro Island. An ideal place to do island-hopping on to pristine beaches.
– Puraran Beach, Catanduanes Island, one of the Philippines’ major surf venues with appealing white sand.
– *Honda Bay, Palawan, Philippines. An area of outstanding natural beauty.
– *Malapascua Island, Cebu. Relatively unknown but highly rated on the world’s best beach/dive.
– *Bantayan Island, Cebu. A low-key, laid-back resort with friendly locals.
– *Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol. A picturesque beach near the famous landscape Chocolate Hills.
– *White Beach, Boracay Island. The sand is exceptionally white, soft and never gets hot, with a huge variety of small, friendly accommodation.
– Many excellent beaches in Portugal, both Atlantic and Algarve, though the latter will be a lot warmer
– Essaouira, Morocco . A tranquil seaside resort popular with independent travelers.
– Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort, a secluded, palm-fringed beach, or Kampung Juara for total serenity, Tioman Island.
– Long Beach, Kecil Island, Perhentian Islands. A popular destination for budget travelers.
– Redang Island, Redang archipelago, with a superb marine park, is excellent for scuba/snorkel addicts.
– Turtle Beach and Golden Beach, Similajau National Park, Sarawak. Well worth the hassle to get there for some of Malaysia’s finest beaches.
Red Sea, Egypt
June is just outside of the best season, though still a good time to go. Red Sea resorts around Egypt‘s east side and Israel‘s slightly depressing Eilat are great-value holiday destinations with full-on sunshine, brilliant underwater sights, very warm seas and day trips to Luxor for a spot of ancient site-seeing.
The air temperature in this region is about 36°C in June (30°C at night) and water temperature is 25°C with close to zero humidity and no chance of rain.
Caribbean best beaches June
Depends on the island but rain, wind and choppy seas may be visiting though lots of tourists won’t be. Low cost but a little risky!
The best/safest fine beach destinations during June are Tobago’s lovely little rainforested ‘desert island’ ambience (photo at top) and the dry, dry, dry Dutch islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao, well south of the traditional hurricane/storm belt. Prices should be discounted at this time.
Check budget Caribbean islands.
Mexico best beaches June
Hot and humid with mosquitoes zeroing in but cheap and relatively uncrowded so hit the beaches on both Pacific side such as Cabo San Lucas and Caribbean coasts such as Cancun.
The Yucatan peninsula is scattered with magnificent ancient sites a day trip from Maya Riviera beaches, such as Chichen Itza and Uxmal, great snorkelling and diving, fantastic food, exotic drinks and all at bargain prices.